Online Day of Mindfulness with MorningSun
August 23 @ 10:00 am
Sangha Offerings from Morning Sun resident practitioners and Teachers.
Dear friends on the path,
MorningSun Community wholeheartedly welcomes you to spend a day of mindfulness in our beloved community. No matter where we are in the world, what is happening in our lives, we can put down our projects, individual schedules, and sense of isolation and grief, as we drop deeply into the spirit of community presence together.
- 10 am Welcome to the Sangha
- 10:30 am Guided sitting meditation
- 11:00 am Mindful movements and break
- 11:15 am Dharma talk(s)
- 12:30 pm Lunch/outdoor walking (offline)
- 1:30 pm Guided deep relaxation
- 2:00 pm Afternoon guided practice, TBA
- 2:40 pm Closing and gratitudes
- 2:50 pm Goodbyes
The theme will be determined soon before the DoM.
Registration does not include dana ($ gift).
After you register, you will receive an email with information on how to connect from home to this online event: