May Online Day of Mindfulness
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sangha Offerings from Morning Sun residential practitioners and Dharma Teachers Michael Ciborski and Fern Dorresteyn.
Dear friends on the path,
We feel fortunate to hold an online Day of Mindfulness, with you. Although an in-person day would be ideal, an online event offers us the opportunity to bring the practice of mindfulness, and the presence of the sangha (practice community) into our own homes.
The following schedule is a sample, and may change slightly as the day draws near. Regardless of any small changes, the overall timeframe of 10 to 3 will remain the same.
Schedule (Eastern Time, Turtle Island/USA):
- 10:00 am: Welcome to the Sangha (login encouraged 10-15 minutes earlier)
- 10:10 am: Guided Opening Meditation
- 10:35 am: Guided Mindful Movements
- 10:45 am: Dharma Talk by Dharma teacher or Sharing by Sangha Practitioner
- 11:45 am: Invitations for personal practice period
- 12:00 pm: Outdoor Walking Meditation, Eating Meditation (offline)
- 1:00 pm: Guided Deep Relaxation
- 1:30 pm: Dharma Sharing
- 2:15 pm: Dharma Activity
- 2:45 pm: Guided Closing Meditation, Sharing the Merit, Goodbyes (end at 3pm)
Registration form is below.
Program costs are on a sliding scale. Registration includes a place for offering dana (financial gift) to the teachers. Thank you so much.
The registration form also offers an opportunity for requesting scholarship.
After you register, you will receive an email with information on how to connect from home to this online event: