With Dharma Talks by Fern Dorresteyn and Michael Ciborski
Dear friends on the path,
MorningSun Community wholeheartedly welcomes you to spend a day of mindfulness in our beloved community. No matter where we are in the world, what is happening in our lives, we can put down our projects, individual schedules, and sense of isolation as we drop deeply into the spirit of community presence together.
We are grateful to have senior Dharma Teachers Michael Ciborski and Fern Dorresteyn share their experiences from the deep ocean of the Dharma. They will convey how this time of isolation and suffering can be a profound opportunity for deepening our spiritual practice and transforming the roots of our suffering that have plagued us long before.
This crisis we are experiencing both collectively and individually is a rare chance to heal ourselves in new ways, touch true compassion with each other, and still experience the endless miracle of life. Now is the time to practice as one spiritual family, and journey deeper into the heart of our practice than ever before.
- 9am Welcome to the Sangha
- 9:30 Guided sitting meditation
- 10:00 Guided mindful movement and break
- 10:30 Dharma talks
- 12:00 Walking outside (offline)
- 12:30 Eating meditation (offline)
- 1:00 Guided deep relaxation
- 1:45 Guided deep looking meditation with Michael / Fern
- 2:15 Dharma sharing with MorningSun facilitators
- 3:15 Closing circle
- 3:30 Goodbye
* Registration does not include dana ($ gift) for teachers
After you register, you will receive information on how to connect from home to this online event: