In this study group we will take time to read, reflect, and discuss specific aspects of parenting.
We will gather every other Thursday at the Elementary School, in the Second Grade Classroom.
We will explore such subjects as:
- Simplifying – how less stimulation can bring more well being and connection
- How we manage our time to create less stress and more meaningful experiences in our daily life
- Taking care of ourselves as a base for caring for our children
- Developing inner space in order to deeply listen to and be present with our children
- Learning to meditate/reflect on our children in order to better understand, love and support them
- Developing healthy discipline and boundaries
In our discussions we can learn from each others’ successes, feel less lone in our challenges, and build supportive friendships.
This group will be led by MWS parents Michael and Fern Ciborski.
They will draw on their personal experience as parents who study Waldorf-based parenting methods, Fern’s training at Sophia’s Hearth, and their training as meditation teachers.