February Online Day of Mindfulness (special session)
February 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sangha Offerings from Morning Sun residential practitioners and Dharma Teachers Michael Ciborski and Fern Dorresteyn.
Dear friends on the path,
We feel fortunate to hold an online gathering, a Halfday of Mindfulness, with you.
Our theme will be announced soon.
A tentative schedule is below.
Schedule (Eastern Time, Turtle Island/USA):
- 3:00 pm: Welcome to the Sangha (login encouraged 10-15 minutes earlier)
- 3:15 pm: Guided Opening Meditation
- 3:45 pm: Guided Mindful Movements
- 4:00 pm: Dharma Offerings by Dharmateachers or Sangha Facilitators
- 4:30 pm: Music and Ceremony Offerings
- 5:00 pm: Closing in Stillness, honoring, quiet goodbyes
Registration form is below.
Program costs are on a sliding scale. Registration includes a place for offering dana (financial gift) to the teachers. Alternatively, after you register, you may make a gift through our Giving page (please designate it to the Teaching Fund). Thank you so much.
The registration form also offers an opportunity for requesting scholarship.
After you register, you will receive an email with information on how to connect from home to this online event: